When eINS.tech AG acts as a personal data controller, this Privacy Notice and Privacy Statement are provided to all data subjects whose personal data is collected in accordance with the GDPR requirements. This notice does not include processing activities that relate to eINS.tech AG employees, which are governed by the Organization’s Internal Regulations.
2.1. The Data Protection Officer is responsible for ensuring that this notice is made available to data subjects prior to eINS.tech AG processing their personal data.
2.2. All Employees of eINS.tech AG who interact with data subjects are responsible for ensuring that this notice is drawn to the data subject’s attention and their consent to the processing of their data is secured.
3. Privacy notice and statement
This privacy notice describes how we, eINS.tech AG, will collect and use your personal data.
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
3.1. Who are we?
eINS.tech AG, incorporated under the laws of Switzerland, with registered address: Zugerstrasse 13, 6314 Unterägeri, is a company providing specialized insurance technology solutions. We provide information about our solutions through our website https://www.eins.tech/.
Why does eINS.tech AG need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide our services we need to collect personal data for correspondence and spreading oud ideas. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
In terms of being contacted for marketing purposes eINS.tech AG would contact you for additional consent.
The personal data we would like to process on you is:
|Personal data type:||Source:|
|Names||Generated by the customer/user/provider|
|Generated by the customer/user/provider|
|Phone number||Generated by the user/customer|
|Position||Generated by the user|
|Country||Generated by the user|
|Website||Generated by the user|
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- Answering your questions;
- Contacting potential customers;
- Preparation of customer contracts;
- Concluding contracts with customers – identification and communication purposes;
- Performing tax and other statutory obligations;
Our legal basis for processing the personal data:
- Your consent;
- Necessity of performing contractual obligations;
- Necessity of performing statutory obligations;
- Sometimes our legal basis could be our legitimate interest;
Any legitimate interests pursued by us, or third parties we use, are as follows:
- Keeping your data until tax inspections expire in order to prove our tax rights and obligations;
- Keeping your personal data to the extent necessary to protect ourselves against judicial authorities and other public or private individuals in case of a legal dispute;
- Using your data to improve our website performance.
In cases where the processing of your personal data is not necessary, in order to comply with a contract, legal provision, the legitimate interest of the administrator or a third party, and for any other reason, eINS.tech AG will process your personal data only on the basis of your consent. By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
Consent is required for eINS.tech AG to process both types of personal data, but it must be explicitly given. Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
You may withdraw consent at any time by sending an e-mail to our Data Protection Officer.
eINS.tech AG may pass on your personal data to the following third parties:
|Third party||Personal data type||Purpose|
|Hosting companies||Data from the online contact form||Organisational purposes – website maintеnance|
|Cloud based platforms that we use for storing our data||Data from the online contact form;Data from the contracts with you||Organisational purposes – retention/controlling the data from the online registration form and contracts|
3.4. Retention period
eINS.tech AG will keep your data for as long as we have to or as long as you are consented:
|Data, received from the contact form||Until you object or withdraw your consent|
|Data from contracts with you||5 years since the contract was concluded|
3.5. Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that eINS.tech AG refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 3.6 below.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved (as stated in 3.4 above) in the processing of your personal data.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by eINS.tech AG (or third parties as described in 3.4 above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and eINS.tech AG’s Data Protection Officer.
The details for each of these contacts are:
Data Protection Officer contact details
Data Protection <email@example.com>
Supervisory authority contact details
Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (‘FDPIC’)
4. Additional information
Under what circumstances will eINS.tech AG contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
eINS.tech AG at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If eINS.tech AG does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of eINS.tech AG or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
eINS.tech AG accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
- ID Card.
- National Passport.